1. Is MILE affiliated with University of Pune?
Yes, MILE in collaboration with its education partner MIBS provides MMM / MPM degrees of University of Pune.
2. What are the specializations offered at MILE?
MILE offers the opportunity to specialize in any two of the following domains - HR, Marketing and Finance.
3. What is MMM and MPM?
For HR students, University of Pune provides a degree titled Masters in Personnel Management (MPM) AND for Marketing students, it provides a degree titled Masters in Marketing Management (MMM).
4. What is the average and highest placement for the batch 2010-2012?
Average placement = 5.6 Lac p.a. per annum, Highest placement (International) = 30.0 Lac p.a., Highest placement (Domestic) = 10.0 Lac p.a.
5. Does MILE provide any kind of assistance for education loan?
MILE has a tie-up with Credilla - A subsidiary of HDFC bank www.credila.com for providing education loans. Beside this, loans are also granted by other banks depending on the credit history of borrower or co-borrower.
6. Does MILE provide hostel facility?
Yes, MILE provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls in close proximity to the campus.
7. Does the Institute assist in getting placed for summer internship?
MILE strongly believes in well structured summer internships. Our students have interned with the best of organizations viz. Volkswagen, Wipro, Microsoft, HSBC etc.
8. What is the difference between live project and summer internship?
Summer internship is a part of the curriculum of University of Pune, which every student has to undergo for a minimum of two months. We at MILE believe that practical application of theory helps in holistic development of the student. Towards this, students are encouraged to undergo live projects which act as incubators.
9. What is SHRM?
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to advance the interests of HR professionals. It is headquartered in USA. It represents more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries.
10. Who is eligible for SHRM certification?
Generally, professionals with a minimum experience of one year in HR are eligible for the certification. However, recently SHRM has associated with only three B-Schools in India viz. XLRI-Jamshedpur, MILE- Pune and TISS-Mumbai to send students for certification.
11. Are all the students from MILE eligible to apply for SHRM certification?
SHRM certification is only for the HR professionals. Hence all the MPM students from MILE are eligible for certification.