SMUDE - MBA
The programme aims at realising the following objectives-
- To provide intensive theoretical and practical knowledge of management.
- To provide an integrated perspective of management functioning along with a fair amount of exposure to real life cases/ technical knowhow.
- To hone the student's analytical abilities
- To provide access to a broad base of knowledge in core managerial skills
- To develop the essential management skills required to meet and participate in an increasingly international business environment
- To build upon the essential core management modules allowing greater emphasis on elective modules of management.
|MB0038||Management Process & Organization Behavior||4|
|MB0040||Statistics for Management||4|
|MB0041||Financial & Management Accounting||4|
|MB0043||Human Resource Management||4|
|Total Cumulative Credits||24|
|MB0044||Production & Operations Management||2|
|MB0047||Management Information System||4|
|Total Cumulative Credits||48|
|Third Semester Core subjects + Specialization Subjects|
|MB0051||Legal Aspects of Business||4|
|4 Subjects in area of specialization ( credits each)||4|
|Total Cumulative Credits||72|
|Fourth Semester Core subjects + Specialization Subjects|
|MB0052||Strategic Management & Business Policy||4|
|MB0053||International Business Management||4|
|4 Subjects in area of specialization (2 credits each)||4|
|Total Cumulative Credits||100|
Eligibility: 3 year Graduation
Provision for Lateral entry to Second Semester :
- 3-year Graduation with PGDBA from AICTE recognized Institution OR
- BBA / BBM from a recognized University OR
- 3-year Graduation with 6-month Management Diploma from an recognized institution and minimum one year work experience thereafter. OR
- 3-year Graduation and minimum 3-year work experience thereafter OR
- For candidates opting for Healthcare Services specialisation: MBBS / BDS / B.Pharma / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS / BSSM / BVSc / 4-year Graduation
in Allied Health Science / Life Science graduates from a recognized University
Note: In this Lateral entry Scheme, students have to appear and pass the previous Semester Examination. Books of second semester will be supplied by the University and Internal Assessment will be completed at the Learning centre
- Semester Fee: Rs.13,150/- (inclusive of Exam Fee Rs.950/- & Alumni Fee Rs. 100/-) or as revised from time to time.
- Provision for Lateral Entry to II Semester : Lateral Entry Fee: Rs.6,200/- (inclusive of Exam Fee Rs.950/-) or as revised from time to time.
MBA is the preferred degree of choice when it comes to recruiters hiring candidates for managerial and executive positions. Here again the opportunities are endless.
|Any||Human Resource Manager|
|Any||Supply Chain Head|
|Any||Planning & Organizing Expert|
|Any||Accounting and Resource Manager|