Who We Are ...
Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence (MILE) was founded by the Ex-Director of Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, with the support of senior and experienced managers from the corporate sector. Our Advisory Board, Board of Studies and Faculty all comprise of eminent educationists and management experts who believe in the importance of grooming young men and women for success in the corporate world.
So now that you know you’re in good hands, let’s talk about what makes us so special.
- Holistic development of our students
- Instill attitudinal change and motivate individuals
- Impart knowledge at a deeper level
- Develop each student intellectually
- Promote discipline and values
- Inculcate a sense of self esteem and pride
- Provide global exposure through broad-based curriculum
- Sow the seed of corporate responsibility
- Make employable managers and industry leaders
- Assist every student to secure a good job as per his / her preference, profile and domain expertise
- Make responsible citizens who can contribute to our national might
"As the Brand Manager of your company, you are responsible for the successful launch of its new hair oil. But just before your marketing campaign, worth crores, takes off, the competition reduces the cost of their hair oil by five rupees. How will you mitigate the loss?"
Interactive role play like this, along with relevant case studies, group discussions and project work are just some of the ways with which we prepare students at MILE to develop into responsible, confident managers, capable of responding to critical situations right from their first day at work.
Our career-oriented and industry specific curriculum is framed by leading HR experts and management executives, with a special slant on preparing students for recruitment and to fit various roles required by the corporate sector.
As a result, what you see at the end of our two-year program is the transition of an individual from young and inexperienced professional to mature management leader.